Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Life Profits Review: Caution-Read Before Buying

This New Life Profits retell provides a note of caution for those inspecting purchasing the product. The program touts the potential of production money online. New Life Profits is an advertisement featuring Kelly Richards offering a home based business to make money through the placement of ads. The ad appears as an "Action 8 Reports" news story. It is a well crafted sales pitch that has some merit aimed at those who want to work from home. Richards goes on to say, "I followed the instructions, and I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything."

I stumbled upon this advertisement for New Life Profits while reading from a website I frequent. Off to the right side of the page was a catchy ad entitled "Action 8 Reports". It claims that Kelly Richards from my hometown makes ,000-,000 per month working online. This caught my attentiveness because I earn money online and was tantalizing how man else was earning money online. I'm all the time looking for fresh ideas. an additional one aspect of this ad that intrigued me is the fact that I live in a very small town of only about 1,800 citizen and I don't know a Kelly Richards. I checked our phone directory and Post Office to confirm my knowledge that there are no Richards living in our town or county.

So what is this "Action 8 Reports" all about? The ad link takes you to the "news report" page with the title "(my home town and state), Work At Home Jobs (Exposed): We investigated work at home jobs and what we found may shock you..."As Seen On: Nbc, Abc, Cnn, Fox News, New York Times"." The report is supposedly written by Sarah Mack activity 8 Reports Investigative Correspondent and posted with today's date. We don't have an activity 8 or a Sarah Mack working at our local News 8 station. So already we have any red flags that indicate this is not legit.

Without going into all of the details of this "Action 8 Report" the reporter wants to know are there any legitimate work at home programs. In her investigation she found a blog by our hometown non-resident Kelly Richards and decided to interview her over the phone. Kelly tells her story of how she makes money online with New Life Profits. The report even shows an revenue check from Amazon Services dated June 25, 2010 and an AdSense earning report. There are also a estimate of very supportive comments by others who are production money with this principles or are going to buy it. The page also reflects 194,922 citizen like this by the Facebook favicon. So now it's time to check out the offer and I clicked on the approved link.

At the top of the page is the New Life Profits banner and the ever cautionary "As seen on Msnbc, Fox News, Abc, Usa Today, and Cnn. The title declares, "In The Next 60 Seconds - Gain entrance To A Work-At-Home Job Paying As Much As An Hour" Then there are the claims: "No Prior Experience, or Skills Required; Be Your Own Boss and choose Your Own Hours; Receive Your First payment in Just Hours From Now; little estimate of Positions, Check Availability in Your Area." By entering my name, Zip code, and traditional email I eye there are "only 2" openings in my area. Just for fun I went back to the opt-in page and entered any different zip codes and got the same results. Now the visitor is taken to an additional one sales page.

The new sales page is a "Special report from Michelle Mathews, the #1 home job advisor in America." This one reads eerily similar to one I had read and reported on entitled Paid to Place. Sure sufficient it's the same "stay at home mom production a fortune on the internet by placing ad links on websites." There are the usual "proofs" of revenue and assorted other claims together with a table that shows how much you can make by posting links each day. Oh, now I noticed there are "only 3 openings available." I guess this means worldwide since my local openings were 2. By clicking the "Get Started Now" button, I eye I can get this fantastic program for (reduced from ). When I close out of the order page, because I'm not buying, I am told I can absolutely buy New Life Profits for only .

You can Google "New Life Profits" and eye added reviews and comments. There are over 20,000 crusade results as of this writing. I didn't find any positive reports for this program in the first 4 pages. By the way, the great business Bureau gives New Life Profits an "F" rating. That should tell you all you need to know about this program.

Can you make money online by placing ad links? Yes you can. I do so on any of my websites. All you have to do is sign up for a ClickBank and Google AdSense list or one of any other offer sources and paste the approved script that you'll be given onto your website. That part doesn't cost any money and you get paid when man clicks the links and buy the product.

You might want to pass on the New Life behalf offer or at least strike for home with much caution. There are a estimate of revenue opportunities available that don't comprise the backdoor sales upgrades and are far less expensive. Look for opportunities that state upfront what your total program cost is together with first membership, in-depth training, and coaching as well as goods information.

No comments:

Post a Comment